Friday, March 23, 2012

Thanks for the fun season, Marquette

^
Sad it's over, but I really enjoyed this Marquette team. Very entertaining, hard-working guys who left it on the court every game.

My lads simply couldn't make enough shots against Florida; 30.8 percent isn't gonna get it done.

But as an adult, I don't derive self-worth from 20-year-old college kids. I remain proud to be a Marquette Warrior, and grateful for the five months of fun Buzz Williams' guys gave all of us alums and fans.
^


1 comment:

  1. I'm a 61-year old lifetime Bradley Braves fan. Al McGuire getting tears in his eyes as the Warriors were winning the 1977 title game is in my all-time top 5 NCAA March Madness moments! I still remember that zany ending of the semi-final game..versus NC-Charlotte.
    Seashells & balloons, Al !!

    ReplyDelete