Thursday, August 27, 2009

What? No bacin?

^
Honest to goodness, here's what it said on a sign my wife and I saw at a Hardees the other day while driving through Bowling Green, Ky.:

NEW
FRIED
BOLONGA
BISUIT

Which do you like more, their spelling skills or their culinary imagination?

I'd have taken a photo with my cell camera for proof, but we were moving along briskly on the highway so you're just going to have to take my word for it. And really, could anyone make up stuff like that?

Gotta go now and enjoy my late-night snack:

Maccaronee, cheze and fried rabit.

2 comments:

  1. what were you doing in kentucky the little league world series is the other way...by the way i like fried baloney and fried spam sandwiches so you better block me as a commenter...just on the yuck factor alone..

    ReplyDelete