Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This has been a LeBron TV Production

^
I was really surprised to hear that LeBron will announce his big decision in prime time Thursday on ESPN. I mean, to this point in his life, everything he's done has been so understated.

My sources tell me it's between the Grizzlies and the Bucks.

Kid all you want about the speculation and hype and rumors and such. All I know is that it can't be easy for LeBron to decide between playing one more year for the Vikings or riding tractors in Hattiesburg.

If the Bulls miss out on LeBron and D-Wade and Bosh, word is that they already have a contract ready for Ron Mercer.

Did I say the Grizzlies or Bucks? Now that Vinny Del Negro will coach the Clippers, how can LeBron resist being the No. 1 attraction for L.A.'s No. 4 pro hoops team? And psssst ... my informant tells me that LeBron will command even more money than most of the UCLA and USC kids do.

ESPN's hoops expert, Chris Broussard, put his reputation on the line Tuesday by predicting LeBron just might end up in New Jersey. Unless he goes to New York. Or Miami. Or Chicago. Or re-signs with Cleveland. Seems that Broussard's segment ran out of time before he could name the other 25 teams.

3 comments:

  1. tmad here. This nonsense makes poker and soccer look like the Super Bowl. How about a remake of JERRY MacGUIRE with the quote: "You had me at LeBron." Sorry. Pard me while I go vote for Paulie again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mind reals at the possibility...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bulls should've hired Mike Dunleavy as coach and completed the circle.

    ReplyDelete