Friday, September 9, 2011

Snow job by the prez? Perhaps, but other side's not getting people working either

^
I liked most of the ideas in President Obama's jobs speech, and I liked his delivery, but ...

I had to laugh at the make-believe accounting he must have been using to guarantee the American public that the initiatives actually would be fully paid for.

Sometimes I wonder if he believes what he's saying.

Then again, even if you hate Obama, hate the Democrats and hate everything the president had to say, can you show me a credible job-creating suggestion made by anybody from either side of the aisle?

And no, cutting taxes for huge corporations in hopes that they use those savings to hire people -- instead of to pay their CEOs more and to line their pockets -- isn't the least bit credible.
^

No comments:

Post a Comment