5. The folks at Pitt should have known they were in trouble when Dave Wannstedt brought in Rick Mirer to play QB and declared that all the pieces were in place.
4. Hard to believe Wanny would fail at Pitt after all his previous success as a head coach.
3. I know a lot of Bears fans don't like Lovie, but the guy is Vince Lombardi, George Halas and Paul Brown all rolled into one compared to this guy.
2. Wanny says he would have won big at Pitt if only Erik Kramer hadn't broken his neck.
1. Give Dave Wannstedt credit for one thing: He's done an excellent job of making a sub-mediocre coach very rich.