Saturday, June 2, 2012

Not just another pretty sportswriting face

^
Doing some financial writing, too, for an excellent dividend-stock-investing site called Seeking Alpha.

Here's my latest article:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/631201-shedding-funds-building-cash-and-getting-ready-to-shop

Follow me on my trip down investing lane, and I can make a zillionaire out of both of us. All you have to do is provide the 2 zillion bucks!

But seriously folks ...

As I, um, mature, and given my employment situation (or lack thereof), I'm trying to figure out the best ways to make the most of what I do have. I have decided that investing in excellent, dividend-paying companies is one major way to do that, and have found a community of similar souls at Seeking Alpha.

You might get some ideas yourself. Or you might think this is exactly what you don't want to do. Either way, getting exposed to numerous ideas never hurt anybody.

Happy reading. I'll share links to my future articles here, too.
^

No comments:

Post a Comment