Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Baldest Bracket

^
March has been a rough month for basketball, with my Ardrey Kell Lady Knights falling in the 3rd round of the state tournament to a Butler team that I honestly felt we should have beaten and my Marquette Warrior Eagles struggling to close out games and falling to a 5-seed in the NCAA tournament. And don't even get me started about the Hornets. Please.

One thing we know about March, though ... it is full of opportunities for redemption and for amazing surprises.

It's too late for my Lady Knights this season, and it's been too late for the Hornets for awhile. But Marquette ... my heroes are still a dangerous team because we can play defense and hit 3s.

In online brackets and among hoops pundits, the most popular 12-5 upset is Murray State -- led by future NBAer Ja Morant -- beating Marquette. I actually am buoyed by that group-think, and will enjoy seeing so many people be so wrong.

I, on the other hand, am predicting Marquette to go a long way. Yes, I am a fan. And I could be proven so wrong in a matter of hours.

Anyway, here's one guy's bracket. I will not reimburse any followers' foolish bets!


I know it's kind of small, but that's the only way I could make it fit the page. Click on it and you can actually see it.

Oh, and no fair laughing.

Have a great rest-of-March, everybody!
^

No comments:

Post a Comment