Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Two new articles and one old winner

^
Are you better off than you were four years ago? Roberta and I are, and I tell why in my latest article for the investing Web site, Seeking Alpha. I guess it struck a nerve with lots of people; as of this moment, it has received more than 200 comments. READ IT!

In a far less provocative piece, here is a feature story I wrote for the American Heart Association site: READ IT!

And in totally unrelated news ...

Another big win for Blue Thunder, our old dude's softball team. We beat one of the better teams in our 45-and-over league and did so with authority: 25-9.

We are 6-0 and just thumping the ball. Even yours truly, who has had a few nice games in a row after snapping out of a month-long slump.

We're playing so well that some of my teammates are worried about overconfidence. In the realm of worries, that's my favorite one to have!
^

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the 69 CUBS. Choke they did letting the METS take the pennant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what you're up to when you're not hanging out with the Cool Kids on SA. Not bad, Mikey. And a picture or two of the real you. Cute! :)

    Now, I believe you owe me a quid pro quo for my last article. ;>

    Miz

    ReplyDelete